Women’s Manta Tech
The Scarpa Manta has been an icon for over three decades. As a multi award winning model in various generations it has represented the “benchmark” in 4 season Mountain boots. Evolving over many generations, the new Manta Tech represents the 7th incarnation in a long line of market leading equity!
Built on the proven and very well appreciated FT last, it offers a unique and complimentary fit to other models in the mountain collection.
The outsole package maintains its stability with a proven, durable and reliable package that suits the workhouse nature of the boot and underfoot assurance is maintained with the outstanding Vibram Mulaz S sole unit.
The key changes however focus on the upper, where lines have been cleaned reducing stitching and materials facilitating the updated cosmetics, whilst maintaining a perfect flexation/support balance in the cuff area. The use of a larger heel pull tab facilitates easier access in and out of the boot, especially with a gloved hand. The use of the partial TPU rand, has helped with the optics, but also reduced some weight, alongside the new lace hardware. A key update has been to use the higher insulation of the GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort, which will allow the boot to perform at a higher altitude and in colder conditions than previous generations.
- 3mm Perwanger Suede leather upper with GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort lining for durable warmth
- Full perimeter combination rand of rubber and PU for abrasion resistance
- Multi-density PU midsole provides support and cushioning
- Vibram® outsole in Mont rubber gives long lasting traction and security
- TPU heel insert ensures a solid interface with semi-automatic crampons