Women's Vital HoodyRab
Women's Vital Hoody
Built with our own Atmos™ fabric with a fluorocarbon-free DWR finish, the Vital Hoody is windproof and water resistant. At 130g and with a small pack size, it’s super versatile and handy to have stashed in your pack for spring and summer mountain adventures, providing instant wind protection when you need it. Breathable, fast drying and designed with a regular fit, it’s comfy to wear all day long.
The hood has a stiffened peak, rear volume adjustment and elasticated opening to keep it secure in windy conditions. It has a full length YKK® front zip with an internal storm flap to keep out the draught and a roll over chin guard to stop the zip from rubbing. A clever snap closure at the chest allows the zip to act as a deep vent for dumping heat whilst keeping the jacket in place. Dropped shoulder seams allow for a seamless fit with a pack, elasticated cuffs keep the breeze out and two zipped hand pockets will hold gloves or a hat for when their needed.
Ideal for all mountain activities from mountain running and fast hiking, to scrambling along ridgelines or mountain biking.
- Weight:114g/4oz (Size 10)
- Windproof 20D Atmos™ woven nylon (48gsm) with fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Elasticated hood opening
- Stiffened peak
- Rear hood volume adjustment
- YKK full length front zip
- Internal stormflap with rollover chin guard
- Snap closure at chest for venting
- 2 YKK hand pockets
- Dropped shoulder seams for comfort
- Part elasticated cuffs
- One sided hem drawcord adjustment
- Stuff sack - Packs up small
- 100% polyamide with polyurethane coating
- Centre back length (Size 10): 70cm / 27.6inch