Women's Superflux HoodyRab
Women's Superflux Hoody
Whether you're hiking in the hills or scaling a rockface, our Women’s Superflux Hoody is tailor-made to keep you dry, composed and in control during high-intensity mountain sport.
The Women’s Superflux Hoody is a versatile mid-weight technical fleece with a range of year-round mountain applications. It is built from ultra-practical Thermic™ stretch fleece, with integrated elastane for outstanding flexibility on energetic climbs. The sleek, active cut is coupled with smooth flatlock seams to make movement as easy as possible when used between layers during cold-weather sport. Additional features include a brushed grid backer to improve durability and comfort when worn directly against the skin. They also include a large bonded chest pocket with YKK VISLON® zip and a pair of discreet handwarmer pockets that are easy to access when wearing a climbing harness.
With its snug under-helmet hood, soft-touch chin guard and layer-friendly thumb loops, our new Women’s Superflux Hoody is more comfortable and versatile than ever before.
Thermic™ is a family of engineered fleece fabrics developed to be light, warm, fast drying, and durable. Available in a variety of different weights and constructions to suit the demands of different users and activities.
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 339g
- Product Code:QFE-90
- Thermic stretch mid weight fleece with brushed grid backer
- Under helmet hood design
- Full length front YKK zip
- Bonded chest pocket with YKK® zip
- YKK zipped low profile hand pockets sit comfortably under a harness
- Low profile seams for added comfort
- Thumb loops
- Main Fabric: Thermic stretch fleece, 215g/m²
- Composition: 94% polyester/6% elastane with 88% polyamide/12% elastane pocket