Women's Lightline JacketMOUNTAIN EQUIPMENT
Women's Lightline Jacket
Our iconic and continuing bestseller, this technical women's duvet is ideal for freezing conditions anywhere in the world.
The Lightline continues to set the benchmark for lightweight, technical down jackets and is the standard by which others are judged, whether for expeditions or less remote cold weather use. With a slightly longer cut, an outstanding hood and water resistant shell it offers exceptional warmth and protection in sub-zero conditions.
- DRILITE® LOFT 40D outer fabric with PFC free DWR; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 245g (size 12) of Pure Down with a minimum content of 90/10 700 fill power
- Stitched-through construction throughout
- Adjustable zip-off hood with 3 panels for exceptional fit and protection
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip with rear insulated baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Inner zipped security pocket
- Adjustable cuffs and hem drawcords
- Weight: 640g / 22.6oz