Size - L, short leg
The Upslope Pants are a durable midweight softshell pant in a modern styling, optimised for ski mountaineering but versatile enough for all mountain pursuits.
Made with weather resistant Matrix™ two layer bonded softshell fabric, the Upslope Pants have a stretch nylon face with a slick high gauge knit backer which can comfortably be worn next to the skin, or over insulation for a friction-free layer. A hook and loop adjustable waistband ensures a good fit over varying layers, while a diamond gusset and articulated knees offer exceptional freedom of movement, whether you're hiking up or skiing down. An ankle gusset increases the opening, and reinforced kick patches on the instep add durability. The internal stretch snow gaiter with rubber grip prevents the pants riding up ski boots.
Netted thigh vents provide ventilation with spindrift protection, while two jeans-style zipped thigh pockets, a zipped hip pocket, and internal phone sleeve in the thigh pockets keeps your essentials close to hand. Offering comfort and weather resistance, the Upslope Pants are ideal for all your backcountry skiing or ski touring adventures.
- Weight: 735g/26oz
- Matrix™ 2 layer bonded softshell fabric
- Stretch nylon face with a slick high gauge knit back
- Double snap waistband with YKK® zipped double ended fly
- Hook and loop adjustable waistband
- 2 YKK® zipped thigh pockets
- 1 YKK® zipped hip pocket
- 2 YKK® zipped thigh vents
- Diamond gusset and articulated knees for freedom of movement
- Reinforced kick patches on instep
- Ankle gusset to increase opening
- Internal stretch snow gaiter
- Security clip and internal phone sleeve in thigh pockets
- Belt loops with brace attachment points
- Includes removable elasticated braces (item ASR-T04)
- Fit: Regular with oversize hem