Softie 3 Solsticesnugpak
Softie 3 Solstice with Free Snuggy
Proudly made in Yorkshire
When you’re out in the wilds, you need to be sure your kit will keep you warm, comfortable and dry, no matter what conditions you’re facing. The Softie 3 Solstice is an international bestseller for the following reasons: A Softie Premier filling with excellent insulating properties, trapping heat and maximising comfort. An anti-snag zip including a full-length baffle; A mummy-style shape designed for warmth and comfort, and a quilted, snug fit hood with an adjustable cord. All of which ensure a comfortable night’s sleep, even when the temperature drops.
Durable, breathable and water-repellent, it’s also incredibly light and folds down into a compact stuff sack, so it’s perfect when out trekking for more extended periods.
Weight: 900g / 32oz
- Comfort Rating: 5°C / 41°F
- Low Rating: 0°C / 32°F
- Packsize: 16cm x 16cm / 6" x 6"
- Outer Fabric: Paratex Steelplate 100% Nylon
- Inner Fabric: Paratex Light 100% Nylon
- Inner Fabric 2: Reflectatherm 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Softie® Premier 100%
- Origin: Made in the UK
- No stitch-through construction to reduce the risk of cold spots
- Exclusive Softie® Premier insulation
- The internally reinforced foot allows you to keep your boots on
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Two-way YKK® side zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Hanging tabs on the foot to allow easy airing and drying