Micro D Snap-T PulloverPatagonia
Patagonia's Iconic Snap T fleece first appeared in the mid 80's as one of the first polyester fleece products available. In the 90's Patagonia again leading the way, started to experiment with developing fleece from post consumer plastics.
The Lightweight Micro D Snap t pullover is made from recycled Micro D fleece. It has been manufactured in a fair trade certified factory.
- Made from 100% recycled polyester microfleece
- four-snap fasteners at the neck ( hence the name snap T)
- Stand-up collar with two layers of fleece for warmth
- Y-Joint sleeves for increased mobility
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn