Men's Magic High GTX
This longstanding bestseller has been completely revised and now features an elastic fabric around the tongue, flex zone and on the heel collar. This has resulted in a huge increase in comfort and support in the boot. This effect is further enhanced by 3D-shaped heel cushioning, 3-zone lacing with efficient D-ring locking and the patented Base Fit 2.1. This is free sliding on the shoe outer above and below the heel bone using a Mammut Hammer cord, which significantly improves heel support and reduces blistering. Memo foam, an elastic GORE-TEX tongue construction and the GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear membrane ensure the inside is dry and comfortable. The precise connection to the shaft is due to a light wedge made from poro, PU and TPU, which offers lasting cushioning. The proven Vibram Maton sole completes this updated crampon-compatible model, which is also suitable for demanding mountain hikes.
- Last index: mountaineering
- Flex index: B2 Crampon-compatible
- Lace system: 3 Zone
- Insulation (EN ISO 20334): -20 °C
- Crampon-compatible: Crampon-compatible
- Hybrid Shell: Blend of supple inner and tough outer materials for enhanced comfort and good adaptability.
- Elastic GORE-TEX® tongue construction
- 3 Zone Lacing: Individual 3-zone lacing. Can be adjusted to person and situation
- Asymmetric lacing
- Base Fit 2.1®: Doubled, sliding Mammut® heel strap cords ensure excellent heel support and blister prevention.
- Feet Map: Lining and padding system takes account of the different areas of the foot to ensure less perspiration, less cold and prevention of pressure points.
- Memo Foam: The high-quality three-dimensional, infinitely adjustable memo foam cushioning provides an individual fit around the heel. This ensures a high level of comfort, maximum heel support and blister prevention.
- Memo Foam: Ensures individual fit and cushions foot at instep, shin and ankle
- Board lasting
- Raised rubber rand
- Crampon-compatible B2
- Easy resoling
- Weight 795g (UK8.5)